maj 15, 2011

Award!

Brita gave me an award!

It's an award to us bloggers with less then 100 followers, as a small encouragement. This is how it's done:

1. Post a link to the giver.
2. Send to 5 other bloggers.
3. Answer 5 questions.


1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging 4 years ago when our first child was born prematurealy. It became a way of letting family and friends know what was going on as we had to spend 3 months at the hospital. Later on the blog more and more came to be about my great quilting interest and a nice way to keep in contact with other quilters.

2. What blogs do I follow?
I read the blogs of family and friends but also the blogs of good quilt designers and other blogs about quilting.

3. What's my favourite color?
I love blue, but in my quilts I mostly use pink :)

4. What's my favourite movie?
I'm not so much about movies but give me some crime series and I will watch them all :)

5. What country would I like to visit and why?
I'd love to go to Australia! I have relatives there that I've never visited and I know they have some great quiltstores too!

And I'm sending the award to:
Lotta, Eva, Marica, Camilla och Sofia.

//Cici 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar